27 January 2024
28 January 2024
Full marathon challenge
Fundraising target £300
Registration fee £15
Half Marathon challenge
Fundraising target £225
Registration fee: £10
10km challenge fundraising
Fundraising target £150
Registration fee £5
What support will I get?
You'll get full support and hospitality from the event organisers, including:
- A fully signed route
- A free winter bobble hat and neck buff
- Regular rest stops
- Free hot food, snacks and drinks
- A medal and certificate at the finish
Mind also offers a fantastic support package, including:
- Loads of training and fundraising advice, with regular email updates
- A Mind technical top
- A dedicated and experienced event coordinator, who'll offer information and support in the run-up to your event
This is an Ultra Challenge event, run by Action Challenge. To learn more about the event, go to the Ultra Challenge website.
Where does the money go?
£420 could help pay our Infoline's phone bill for an entire week.
£760 could help us keep Mind's online community, Side by Side, open for 1 day.
£1040 could help us give someone vital information with 1000 info booklets.