Join Team Mind today. It's your challenge, your way!
18 May 2024
19 May 2024
Full challenge (100km)
Fundraising target - £575
Registration fee - £20
3 quarter distance (75km)
Fundraising target - £450
Registration fee - £17.50
Half challenge (50km)
Fundraising target - £360
Registration fee - £15
Quarter challenge (25km)
Fundraising target - £240
Registration fee - £10
Fundraising target - £100
Registration fee - £5
About the event
Join 3,000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages and walk, jog or run the spectacular Jurassic Coast - a World Heritage Site. Choose from the full 100km challenge, 75km, a 50km half challenge, a 25km quarter, jurassic marathon or even a 10km distance.
Starting from Corfe Castle, the route heads to Swanage, then along to Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point.
For 100km challengers - it's past Portland Bill, nature reserves, along the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay's famous cliffs, before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport.
You can walk, jog or run as an individual or a team, with full support and hospitality all the way.
Sign up and fundraising options
1. Charity sponsorship
You pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place.
- 100km: £20 registration fee - fundraising target: £575
- 75km: £17.50 registration fee - fundraising target: £450
- 50km: £15 registration fee - fundraising target: £360
- 25km: £10 registration fee - fundraising target: £240
- 10km: £5 registration fee - fundraising target: £100
2. Mixed funding
Pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 100km: £110 registration fee - fundraising target: £300
- 75km: £90 registration fee - fundraising target: £270
- 50km: £75 registration fee - fundraising target: £225
- 25km: £50 registration fee - fundraising target: £150
- 10km: £22.50 registration fee - fundraising target: £70
3. Self fund
You pay the full cost of the event place and fundraise whatever you want. There's no set target or deadline and no cost at all to the charity.
- 100km: £198
- 75km: £169
- 50km: £139
- 25km: £89
- 10km: £39
What to expect
Your entry to the event includes:
- Free food and drink
- Support from medics and marshals
- Massage teams
- A glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a special medal to celebrate your achievement as you cross the finish line
You'll get full support and hospitality from the event organisers Action Challenge every step of the way. At the event, you can expect:
- A fully signposted route
- Rest stops every 12.5km
- Shuttle and transfer services (book services on the Ultra Challenge website).
All levels of experience are welcome. You can walk, run or jog. You may also walk at your own pace for over 24 hours if needed.
Fundraise for us and get 50% off your fee
As we are an official charity partner, if you sign up and commit to fundraising for us, you’ll get 50% off the standard charity place registration fee.
How we'll support you
As well as the hospitality from our event organisers Action Challenge, we also offer all our fundraisers a fantastic support package, including:
- Loads of training and fundraising advice, with regular email updates
- A Mind running vest
- A dedicated and experienced event coordinator to provide information and support in the run-up to your event
Find out more about the route, support and hospitality on the Jurassic Coast Challenge page on the Ultra Challenge website.
Trekking across Iceland for mental health - Maria's story
"We knew that the challenge was going to be difficult. 58km covering volcanic rock, miles upon miles of thick snow, ice cold river crossings with steep ascents and descents that pack a punch on the knees. But we've supported each other through mental health problems; we can support each other through anything."
Where does the money go?
people in the UK will experience a mental health problem in any given year
queries answered by our helplines in 2022-2023
times someone accessed our mental health information in 2022 - 2023