We are sorry to confirm that due to the current situation with the outbreak of coronavirus, the follow events have been postponed or cancelled:
- London Landmarks Half Marathon. The event on Sunday 29 March 2020 is cancelled.
- The Mind Walk. Postponed to Saturday 17 October 2020.
- Snowdon At Night. Postponed to 19 and 20 September 2020.
- Brighton Marathon and 10k. Postponed to Sunday 20 September 2020.
- Virgin Money London Marathon. Postponed to Sunday 4 October 2020.
- Isle of Wight Challenge. Cancelled. Will be back again in May 2021.
- Jurassic Coast Challenge. Postponed to 19 and 20 September 2020.
- London to Brighton Challenge. Cancelled. Will be back again in May 2021.
- Cotswold Way Challenge. Cancelled. Will be back again in June 2021.
- Tough Mudder London West. Cancelled. Will be back 15 and 16 May 2021 at Culden Faw Estate.
- Tough Mudder Midlands. Cancelled. Will be back 12 and 13 June 2021 at Belvoir Castle.
- Tough Mudder Yorkshire. Cancelled. Will be back 31 July, 1 August 2021 at Broughton Hall.
- Tough Mudder South West. Cancelled. Will be back 21 and 22 August 2021. Location soon to be announced.
- Tough Mudder London South. Cancelled. Will be back 18 and 19 September 2021 at Holmbush Farm.
- Tough Mudder North West. Cancelled. Will be back 4 and 5 September 2021 at Cholmondeley Castle.
- Vitality London 10k. Postponed. We are awaiting more information on whether an alternative date in 2020 is possible.
- Prudential Ride London. The event on the weekend on the 15th & 16th of August 2020 has been cancelled.
- Great Manchester Run. Cancelled. Will be back again in May 2021.
- Great North Run. Cancelled. Will be back again in September 2021.
- Royal Parks Half Marathon. Postponed to April 11 2021 (subject to final permissions).
- Berlin Marathon. Cancelled. Will be back again in September 2021.
We share your disappointment at this news, but I'm sure you appreciate that this decision will not have been taken lightly by the event organisers and is in line with government and public health body advice.
Please bear with us while we digest and understand what this means for us at Mind and our supporters. We're sorry we're not able to give you more of an update right now, but we will be in touch as soon as we can with next steps. We'll be in touch by email soon with an update.
We know what a huge commitment it is to train and fundraise for the these events. We also know the incredible efforts our amazing supporters make in raising funds for Mind to help continue our vital work, providing information and support for everyone with a mental health problem.
We appreciate your patience as we prepare next steps and please be assured we will be in touch with you soon.
We know this might be a difficult and stressful time and we've put together some information to help manage your wellbeing.
Thank you so much and we really appreciate all the efforts you have made so far.
We are conscious that other large challenge events are due to take place in the coming months. As soon as we have updates from the organisers of each event, we will be in touch by email to all Mind participants and add relevant updates on this page.