Access to and use of Pause is provided by Mind (National Association for Mental Health) subject to the following Terms and conditions:
1. Pause is brought to you by Mind, a registered charity in England (no. 219830) and a registered company (no. 424348) in England and Wales.
2. Copyright - All rights reserved. All materials are copyright © Mind (National Association for Mental Health).
3. Pause is designed to provide ideas that can help you focus on and boost your wellbeing. However, the activities and tips are not guaranteed to improve your individual wellbeing, and they are not designed as a solution to mental health problems.
4. We reserve the right to discontinue Pause at any time.
5. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of Pause single and bulk orders to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
6. Payment for Pause single and bulk orders must be completed before the order is processed.
7. Please note: the products you receive in your box change monthly. All the packs that you order will contain the same items.
8. Pause single and bulk orders are dispatched in the same time as our monthly mailing, on the 14th of every month. Any requests for dispatch outside of the normal mailing time will occur a fee of £90 + VAT to be absorbed by the client.
9. Pause can only be delivered to valid United Kingdom addresses.
10. Delivery addresses – All delivery addresses should be encrypted and uploaded directly onto our partners’ secure portal, who are ISO 27001 accredited with secured access to personal data internally. The portal can be accessed here: https://clearmedia.uk.com/upload/ . Data is held by our partners solely for fulfilment purposes and erasure is automatic after the job in hand is completed. Mind will not have access to the data supplied by the client.
11. We do not warrant that the quality of any products will meet your expectations and we are not responsible for any damage occurred in transit, however please do contact us if you’d like to discuss replacements.
12. Upon request, we can provide receipt as confirmation of purchase.