Terms and conditions - Mind and Co-op Legal Services
Please note these terms relate solely to our Free Will Offer in partnership with Co-op Legal Services. This does not apply to any other Mind free will services.
Supporter Terms and Conditions
- You must be aged 18 or over to use the Offer.
- The Offer is only available to users living permanently in England and Wales.
- There is no obligation on users of the Offer to leave a gift to Mind.
- You must consent to Co-op Legal Services providing Mind with your full name, address, year of birth and whether or not you have included a gift to Mind in your will.
- Mind reserves the right to withdraw the Free Will Offer.
- We will get in touch by post to thank you if you’ve been kind enough to leave a gift in your will to Mind when using our Free Will Offer.
What is the offer?
Mind pays for members of the public to write a standard single will or standard mirror will through this Offer, removing the need for supporters to pay. Many people who use our offer choose to make a gift to Mind, which helps us to support anyone living with a mental health problem in the future. Mind does not pay any excess fees relating to more complicated wills.
If the costs of writing your will exceed the standard single or standard mirror will fee, the user is responsible for paying this excess. When discussing any needs with the will writer, the user should check that the cost of the will is covered to avoid any unexpected fees. Please note Co-op Legal Services alone, not Mind, has control of and is responsible for preparing your will. Please check the Terms and Conditions applying to the Co-op Legal Service before you apply.
How is my data used?
About Mind and Co-op Legal Services
Mind is a registered charity in England (no. 219830) and a registered company in England and Wales (no. 424348) . Our registered address is 15-19 Broadway, Stratford, London E15 4BQ
Co-op Legal Services is a trading name of Co-operative Legal Services Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales (05671209). Registered address: 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. Co-op Legal Services is authorised and regulated by the Solicitor Regulation Authority under registration number 567391.
If you have any questions about Mind, how your gift could make a difference or about any aspect of using this offer, please call 0208 215 2243 or email [email protected]