18 September 2023
22.5 hours per week
£23,944 - £25,000 per year, pro rata
York Mind – community and events fundraiser
We're looking for a community and events fundraiser. This person will look after and grow our community engagement and events activities.
You'll work closely with our corporate fundraiser. Together you'll engage our supporters and help us reach our fundraising targets.
What you'll do
- Steward our new and existing community supporters.
- Grow our income.
- Find new fundraisers and fundraising opportunities.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of York Mind events, and partner events.
- Effectively support, recruit, and coordinate fundraising volunteers.
- Raise awareness of community fundraising through social media, marketing, and awareness events.
We're looking for someone with experience either in fundraising or events management.
You should be able to make great relationships with our supporters. And you'll understand how important it is to maintain those relationships.
You should be able to work well in a team, and adapt to change.
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the York Mind website.