29 August 2023
07 September 2023
30-37.5 hours per week
£36,582.00 (pro rata for part time hours)
Southwick, Worthing or Littlehampton
West Sussex Mind – help point, social activities and volunteering services manager
We're looking for a dynamic and creative leader to manage our help point, social activity and volunteering services. You will:
- Lead staff in our services
- Oversee and manage the delivery of high quality mental health services, which rely on the support of our fantastic team of volunteers
Our help point service is the first point of contact for people wanting to access our mental health support services.
Our social activities service provides a range of activities to support people's recovery.
And our volunteering service supports West Sussex Mind to recruit, train and retain volunteers. We want to create more peer volunteer roles, so our service users can use their lived experience to support others.
The successful candidate will:
- Have significant experience of working with people with mental health problems,
- Be a confident leader of staff
- Be passionate about developing services in collaboration with staff, volunteers and service users
- Be driven to provide excellent customer service
- Improve our services based on the feedback we get
How to apply
For more information and to apply, click apply now at the top of this page. You'll be taken to the West Sussex Mind website.