16 November 2023
03 November 2023
36 hours per week
£30,644.64 per year
Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind – project manager (women's health project)
This is an opportunity to work as part of a charity committed to our vision of achieving better mental health. In your role as project manager you will work as part of the business development team.
What you'll do
- Work as an integral part of the Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind project management team. To help manage the delivery of services.
- Ensure services in the business development directorate operate safely.
- Support good practice and carry out risk assessments to ensure everyone's safety.
- Work with the team to develop and grow the services within the directorate.
- Develop effective relationships with relevant stakeholders to deliver services.
- Support the implementation of services
- Manage the delivery, monitoring and evaluation of a range of complex activities.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Proven experience of working in the charity sector
- Experience of delivering projects safely and meeting the service outcomes.
- Experience of working in partnership with a range of stakeholders to deliver services.
- Experience of monitoring and reporting on KPI's
- Experience of evaluation tools and processes
- Understanding of flexibility and commitment required working with a charity.
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind website.