01 October 2023
12 October 2023
20 hours per week
£17,014.40 per year
Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind – Peer Support Project Manager
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join the organisation on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Community Development Senior Manager. The Project Manager will be responsible for supervising and line managing a team of Peer Support Workers within a multi-disciplinary team.
What you'll do
- Work as an integral part of the TOG Mind management team to manage the delivery of services in the Community Development directorate.
- Work with the directorate Senior Managers and Director to develop and grow the services within the directorate.
- Develop effective relationships with relevant stakeholders to deliver services.
- Use IT systems including email, online systems, and Microsoft packages to record and share information
- Work in partnership with a wide range of partners, stakeholders, and communities to co-design and deliver services.
- Have experience of working with people facing a range of mental health barriers.
- Have experience of understanding and representing the views of people affected by mental health issues.
- This role is delivered in a multi-disciplinary setting and out in the community.
- You will have experience of developing effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders and partner.
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page.