12 August 2023
22 September 2023
Fixed Term (12 months)
36 hours per week
£27,462.24 per year
Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind – Mental Health Navigator
We are looking for a Mental Health Navigator to support clients with their mental health needs by carrying out initial discussions and providing a range of self-help services.
What you'll do
Working in partnership with other services, specifically for this role you will:
- Be based on the mental health wards at Royal Oldham Hospital, and provide home visits alongside the Home Treatment Team.
- Work with Turning Point to support clients with co-occurring conditions.
- Working with clients who present in crisis, duties include de-escalation of crisis and risk management.
- Navigating clients within their own communities to live well.
- To provide support for other teams when required.
- Experience of providing support services to members of the public.
- Experience of working independently to deliver services safely.
- Willingness to undertake training and qualifications relevant to the role.
- Knowledge of emotional wellbeing, mental health issues or other relevant health support services.
- Knowledge of approaches to support people to achieve better mental health.
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page.