28 August 2023
£27,462.24 per year
Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind – counsellor
We're looking to recruit a qualified counsellor to work in our adults counselling team. You'll deliver 50-minute counselling sessions in an 8—12 session model. You'll also run initial discussion appointments from GP surgeries across Oldham. You'll also support other areas of the counselling service when needed.
This role includes working from community hubs, GP surgeries, and other similar venues in Oldham, so you'll need to be able to travel.
About Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind
Here at Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind, we are proud to have been delivering high-quality mental health services to local communities for more than 40 years. Our work is vital in promoting accessible services to the people that need it the most.
Our vision is to enable everyone in our communities to achieve better mental health. We provide the best quality local mental health services in prevention, early intervention and primary care, and we empower individuals and communities to live well.
We offer various services across the community to improve wellbeing and raise awareness around the importance of mental health support.
Benefits of working for us
- We offer a dynamic, stimulating environment that embraces change and is open to new ways of working
- We provide a real opportunity to influence meaningful change in society and for you to contribute your expertise to this process
- We have a strong commitment to ethical standards of working in a socially inclusive environment
- We offer ongoing training and development to all staff and volunteers, enabling you to gain qualifications in mental health and therapeutic interventions
- We offer a degree of flexibility around working hours, balancing work and personal commitments
How to apply
For more information and to apply, click apply now at the top of this page.