25 August 2023
06 September 2023
36 hours per week
£36,972 per year
Oldham and Tameside
Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind – counselling senior manager
Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind is a fast-paced charity delivering a range of mental health and wellbeing services.
In this role, you'll work in the therapeutic services directorate. You'll oversee:
- The Tameside counselling service
- The Tameside paid-for counselling service
- PhD student service delivery
- The Oldham IAPT Counselling for Depression service
- Clinical supervision delivery and training
You'll also scope out opportunities to improve our counselling provision.
How to apply
For more information and to apply, click apply now at the top of this page.