07 January 2024
17 January 2024
36 hours per week
£25,365.60 per year
Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind – children, young people and families practitioner
In this role you'll be responsible for supporting children, young people and families (CYPF) through initial discussions focused on providing a safe space to explore problems and what services might be appropriate. You'll also offer various interventions within our designated CYPF service.
What you'll do
In this role you'll:
- Provide and effectively deliver early intervention, psychoeducation, solution-focused and person-centred interventions
We're looking for someone with:
- A commitment to providing effective high-quality services
- Experience of supporting young people and their families with low emotional wellbeing and/or mental health issues
- The ability and willingness to build and maintain positive working relationship, linking closely with colleagues, education, other health professionals and of course with young people and their families
- The ability to modify your therapeutic techniques to meet a range of young people’s needs, utilising verbal and non-verbal communication
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind website.