17 November 2023
25 hours per week
£14,755 per year
South Warwickshire and Worcestershire Mind – wellbeing practitioner
The postholder will work as part of a multidisciplinary team. They will offer high quality support, information and signposting for those living with mental ill health and/or low mental wellbeing. This will be delivered through our Wellbeing Hub services.
What you'll do
In this role you'll:
- Offer a high-quality information and support service to individuals with mental health problems and their families/ carers
- Deliver wellbeing hub and outreach sessions across South Warwickshire
- Triage referrals
We're looking for someone with:
- Experience of working in a group setting
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults in a community setting
- Experience of building effective working relationships with internal and external colleagues
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the South Warwickshire and Worcestershire Mind website.