06 November 2023
35 hours per week
£20,657 per year
South Warwickshire and Worcestershire Mind – wellbeing practitioner (breathing space)
The postholder will work as part of a multidisciplinary team. They'll offer high quality support, information, active referrals and signposting for Orbit customers living with mental ill health and/or low mental wellbeing. This will be delivered through our Breathing Space service.
What you'll do
- Offer a high quality information and support service to individuals with mental health problems and their families/carers
- Deliver sessions across south Warwickshire and Worcestershire
- Triage referrals
We're looking for someone with:
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults in a community setting
- Experience of building effective working relationships with internal and external colleagues
- Experience of working with people with varied mental health conditions
- Experience of delivering low level/early intervention prevention support
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the South Warwickshire and Worcestershire Mind website.