17 November 2023
35 hours per week
£25,170 per year (following the successful completion of probation)
South Warwickshire and Worcestershire Mind – mental health team leader
The postholder will be responsible for providing a high-quality, user-focused service to local residents who are suffering from or recovering from mental health and/or wellbeing issues. The postholder will also work directly with individuals experiencing mental health challenges to meet their needs in terms of social factors, wellness, and other health determinants.
This role will be instrumental in enabling individuals to link up all elements of treatment and support and help them to navigate both primary and secondary mental health services and wider community options.
What you'll do
In this role you'll:
- Be responsible for the line management of active monitoring practitioners, providing regular recorded supervision and annual appraisals
- Ensure that all active monitoring practitioners and mental health link workers have continual professional development opportunities through training, workshops and shadowing
- Facilitate ‘reflective practice’ for all active monitoring practitioners
- Support the facilitation of regular service/development meetings and to attend meetings as required
We're looking for someone with:
- Experience of delivery and coordination of a programme of services
- Experience of accurate data input
- Experience of working with a wide range of partners and effective networking
- Up to date knowledge of mental health and key issues linked to wellbeing
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the South Warwickshire and Worcestershire Mind website.