05 January 2024
15 January 2024
35 hours per week
£21,694 per annum
South Warwickshire or Worcestershire
South Warwickshire and Worcestershire Mind – mental health practitioner
Embark on a rewarding career as a mental health practitioner. Are you passionate about making a meaningful impact on individuals' mental health journeys?
We're looking for someone to join our team as a mental health practitioner in the Active Monitoring service. Active Monitoring is a programme designed to offer early intervention provision within the Primary Care arena.
What you'll do
In this role you'll:
- Work directly from a GP surgery delivering the Active Monitoring programme
- Proactively work with individuals on agreed pathways to support early intervention via a facilitated self-help model
- Be responsible for a caseload of Active Monitoring clients
- Work with people to overcome early signs of mental health distress such as anxiety, depression and stress
We're looking for someone with:
- 12 months' experience of using social care and/or coaching skills working face to face with the public, some whom may present as emotionally upset or angry from time to time
- Level 3 in health and social care or equivalent
- 6 months' experience of providing mental health or wellbeing services, preferably within a primary care setting
- Knowledge of social care and the issues of supporting people with a range of mental health issues, including risk assessment and safeguarding
- Knowledge of the current trends in mental health provision including social inclusion, monitoring and recovery
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the South Warwickshire and Worcestershire Mind website.