27 November 2023
35 hours per week
£20,657.00 per year
South Warwickshire and Worcestershire Mind – mental health link worker
The postholder will facilitate peer support groups for children and young people. They will also facilitate additional groups provided by partner organisations. The groups will be designed to support young people to improve their social wellbeing through socialising, building confidence and exploring the 5 ways to wellbeing.
What you'll do
In this role you'll:
- Develop, organise, promote and deliver facilitated peer support groups in Warwick
- Ensure venues are suitable and safe for group work, creating a welcoming environment that encourages group bonding and evolution
- Develop and maintain excellent working practices, using a person-centred, non-judgmental approach to people experiencing mental health difficulties
We're looking for someone with:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work proactively with a diverse range of people
- Clear understanding of confidentiality
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the South Warwickshire and Worcestershire Mind website.