20 August 2023
Scarborough, Whitby and Rydale
Scarborough, Whitby and Ryedale Mind – chair of trustees
Scarborough, Whitby and Ryedale Mind (SWR Mind) are looking for a chair of trustees to provide leadership and direction to the board of trustees.
The chair enables the board to govern and set the strategic direction of the organisation.
The chair will:
- Ensure the organisation complies with its governing document, charity law, company law and other relevant legislation
- Make sure the organisation pursues its objectives
- Work in partnership with the chief executive, helping them achieve the aims of the organisation
- Optimise the relationship between the board of trustees and the staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- Board experience
- Great leadership qualities
- The ability to confidently lead with tact and diplomacy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to bring people together to give the board a voice
- Excellent relationship skills
How to apply
For more information and to apply, click apply now at the top of this page.