18 August 2023
30 hours per week
£31,000 (full time equivalent) per annum (pro rata)
Twickenham and Richmond
Richmond Borough Mind – service lead
Are you passionate about using your knowledge and experience in mental health to promote the rights of unpaid mental health carers? Could you lead our team in delivering services to meet this need?
Carers, families, friends and parents play a vital role in supporting people experiencing mental health problems. But often these demands can impact on a carers’ own wellbeing.
Our Carers in Mind team are here to offer the vital specialist support needed to empower and support carers in their roles.
As service lead, you will:
- Lead the team and give clear direction
- Deliver a wide range of support and person-centred interventions to meet carers' needs
- Build capacity by developing our staff team and volunteers
- Contribute to projects across Richmond Borough Mind Mind to help with effective communication and working practices
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Skilled at managing projects
- Good at developing partnerships with other local services
- Able to use their transferable knowledge, experience and skills in the role
How to apply
For more information and to apply, click apply now at the top of this page.