06 October 2023
Fixed term until 31 March 2024
18 hours per week
£26,000 - 28,000 per year (full time equivalent)
Twickenham, Richmond Borough
Richmond Borough Mind – health engagement officer
We're looking for someone who can support people with a serious mental illness to become more independent.
What you'll do
- Support people with serious mental illness to access their annual comprehensive physical health check.
- Engage with a cohort of peer support workers for particularly hard to reach cases.
- Conduct an outreach programme to reach people with serious mental illness.
- Raise awareness about eligibility for people living with serious mental illness.
- Your planning, organisational and people skills will help you manage your team.
- You’ll work flexibly with service users. You'll help remove the barriers that people with serious mental illness often come across when they try to access their annual health checks.
- You'll be an effective communicator. You'll be managing relationships and partnerships including with NHS teams, practice staff, clinicians and voluntary sector partners.
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Richmond Borough Mind website.