25 September 2023
15 hours per week
£27,562 per year (pro rata)
Richmond Borough Mind – finance officer
We’re looking for someone with Sage50 Cloud Accounting knowledge. You'll process invoices and help with the monthly accounts and payroll. And you'll work with the head of finance to prepare management accounts and budgets.
What you'll do
- Process supplier invoices and staff and volunteer expenses.
- Process payments on behalf of the organisation.
- Help with setting up BACS payments, standing orders and direct debits.
- Establish and maintain supplier and customer accounts.
- Complete day-to-day administration tasks.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has experience in finance
- Has excellent numerical skills and attention to detail
- Can work well in a team, but also on their own initiative
- Has a positive and flexible attitude to work
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Richmond Borough Mind website.