14 September 2023
Part-time, 30 hours per week including occasional evenings
£24,000-30,000 per year (pro rata) dependent on experience
Richmond Borough Mind – executive assistant
We're looking for a creative, organised, resourceful executive assistant. You'll support our chief executive and the board, and lead on small projects as required.
Every day will bring new insights and challenges, and you'll be part of a supportive, friendly team.
What you'll do
- Manage logistics for trustee meetings, including board meetings.
- Work with the CEO to make sure all paperwork for the charity’s governance is compliant.
- Work with the CEO to manage their daily diary and workload.
- Work with the head of operations and HR to make sure we meet compliance requirements.
- Set up management team meetings and take minutes as required.
We're looking for someone who's creative, organised and resourceful. You'll be happy to work on your own initiative.
Your excellent administrative skills could come from many different backgrounds.
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Richmond Borough Mind website.