06 October 2023
17 October 2023
28 hours per week
£24,549 per year (pro rata)
Richmond Borough Mind – administrator (low intensity team - talking therapies)
We're looking for an administrator. To support the day-to-day running of our successful NHS talking therapies service.
What you'll do
- Work with the psychological wellbeing practitioners. To set up and maintain effective office systems and procedures.
- Work with the talking therapies team with inputting client's data.
- Deal with service enquiries in an appropriate manner.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has experience in an administrative support role.
- Have strong organisation, data handling and IT skills.
- A strong understanding of confidentiality is essential.
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Richmond Borough Mind website.