26 September 2023
04 October 2023
37 hours per week
£25,000 - £26,906 per year
Oxfordshire Mind – wellbeing worker (south & vale)
Would you like a rewarding role in a leading mental health organisation? Do you have experience of supporting people to achieve their goals and improve their wellbeing?
You can make a positive difference to people’s lives, and be part of a supportive and experienced team. If you're caring, understanding, and have a passion for supporting others, this role is for you.
What you'll do
- Run wellbeing peer support groups.
- Contribute to the design, development, delivery and evaluation of our short course programme. Run courses.
- Assess clients' wellbeing needs.
- Support service users to improve or maintain their mental health and wellbeing.
- Collect and record service user data onto a secure database.
We're looking for someone who's:
Open - Are you open to help people realise their potential?
Together - Are you a team player?
Responsive - Are you a good listener?
Independent - Do you have the confidence to speak out fearlessly?
Unstoppable – Do you have a positive, never give up attitude?
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Oxfordshire Mind website.