27 September 2023
09 October 2023
Fixed term contract (maternity cover)
28 hours per week
£25,000 - £26,906 per year (pro rata)
Oxfordshire Mind – wellbeing worker: safe haven (maternity cover)
Come and join our friendly and supportive team, and make a genuine difference to people experiencing mental health crisis.
In this role, you'll support adults in mental health crisis in Oxfordshire. This will be on a 1:1 basis and in a group setting.
What you'll do
- Support service users to improve or maintain their mental health and wellbeing.
- Provide person-centred, one-to-one or group support for people experiencing mental health crisis.
- Carry out risk assessments and put measures in place to protect service users in crisis or at high risk of harm.
- Identify when to escalate risks, and when to support and empower service users to manage their own risks.
- Work well as part of a safe haven team. And as part of a bigger multidisciplinary crisis care pathway team.
We're looking for:
- Excellent listening skills
- Someone who can show compassion, resilience and good judgement in difficult situations
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Oxfordshire Mind website.