25 September 2023
09 October 2023
Fixed Term Contract
30 hours per week
£25,000 - £26,906 per year (pro rata)
Oxfordshire Mind – wellbeing worker: localities (Oxford City)
Would you like a rewarding role in a leading mental health organisation? You can make a positive difference to people’s lives, be part of a supportive and experienced team. If you are caring, understanding, and have a passion for supporting others then this role is for you.
What you'll do
- Develop, maintain and facilitate a broad range of appropriate and responsive wellbeing peer support groups
- Contribute to the design, development, delivery and evaluation of our short course programme – facilitating courses within agreed protocols
- Deliver an appropriate assessment of wellbeing need through an initial Options session
- Support service users to improve or maintain their mental health and wellbeing
- Collect and accurately record service user data onto a secure database in a timely manner
- Open - Are you open to help people realise their potential?
- Together, partnership - Are you a team player
- Responsive - Are you a good listener? Independent - Do you have the confidence to speak out fearlessly?
- Unstoppable – Do you have a positive, never give up attitude?
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page.