16 October 2023
23 October 2023
16.5 hours per week
Oxfordshire Mind – wellbeing worker: community outreach
In this role you'll build positive professional relationships and earn trust with communities, community representatives and expert organisations. You'll share the learning from this and use it to develop and improve services. This role will make a positive difference in people’s lives by empowering them to learn tools and strategies to improve their wellbeing.
What you'll do
- Proactively engage with people from racialised communities including those with lived experience of racism and mental health problems, grassroots organisations and key community members
- Develop a wide knowledge of the local communities we seek to serve, paying particular attention to groups who are currently under-represented in our service user population
- Develop, maintain, and facilitate a broad range of appropriate and responsive wellbeing interventions
- Support service users to improve or maintain their mental health and wellbeing
- Collect and accurately record service user data onto a secure database in a timely manner
We are looking for someone to help us learn how we can more effectively support racialised communities. Are you a motivated, passionate and empathetic individual? Are you able to build positive, professional relationships and earn trust with communities? Do you believe that people are experts in their own lives? Apply for this role today.
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Oxfordshire Mind website.