24 October 2023
30 October 2023
37 hours per week
£25,000 - £26,906 per year
Oxfordshire Mind – wellbeing worker: adult mental health
Adult Mental Health Teams (AMHT) Wellbeing work alongside service users who are in the process of discharge from the Oxford Health Adult Mental Health Team to access the support and resources to help in their mental health recovery.
The service offers one-to-one, person-centred support in the form of a one-off Options and Information Session or 6 Wellbeing Sessions. This support is offered across Oxfordshire both virtually and face-to-face to enable people to become involved in the community and develop the skills to manage their own wellbeing and recovery.
What you'll do
In this role you'll:
- Deliver an appropriate number of wellbeing sessions to service users referred from secondary services
- Ensure that the service delivered is excellent and person-centred
- Support individuals to identify their own hopes and goals and develop a personal action plan to increase resilience and maintain wellbeing
- Signpost individuals and colleagues to relevant services provided by Oxfordshire Mind and external partners
We're looking for someone who is:
- Open: Are you open to help people realise their potential?
- Together: Are you a team player?
- Responsive: Are you a good listener?
- Independent: Do you have the confidence to speak out fearlessly?
- Unstoppable: Do you have a positive, never give up attitude?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Oxfordshire Mind website.