29 September 2023
12 October 2023
Fixed Term Contract (2 years)
18.5 hours per week
£25,000 - £26,906 (Pro Rata) Salary dependent on skills, experience and knowledge - full time equivalent
Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire/Remote
Oxfordshire Mind – Supported Self-Help Practitioner
Supported self-help is an early Tier 1 intervention service. Aimed at supporting people with low to moderate mental health needs. We're looking for 2 Supported Self-Help practitioners to fulfil these 2 roles.
What you'll do
- To be responsive for client caseload of self-help clients.
- To work with people to overcome early signs of mental health distress as anxiety, depression and stress.
- To establish positive client engagement and input as well as being involved in promoting general aspects of well-being.
- To maintain all required records of clients' personal data and wellbeing outcomes. As agreed with programme managers, to support the running of this programme.
- To work as part of the local Mind therapeutic team, the organisation-wide team and as part of the programme delivery team.
- Open - Are you open to help people realise their potential?
- Together, Partnership - Are you a team player?
- Responsive - Are you a good listener?
- Independent - Do you have the confidence to speak out fearlessly?
- Unstoppable - Do you have a positive, never give up attitude?
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page.