17 September 2023
02 October 2023
37 hours per week (full-time)
£37,500 - £40,359 per year
Oxfordshire Mind – Senior Marketing and Communications Manager
This is an exciting and challenging role for a Marketing and communications professional. Who is passionate about informing, inspiring, involving and influencing a range of audiences. So that everyone a mental health issue gets both support and respect. You will develop and deliver innovative and effective strategies to support Oxfordshire Mind's purpose.
What you'll do
- Oversight of all aspects of internal and external marketing, communication, PR and brand management.
- Supporting and empowering teams across the organisation to communicate effectively with key audiences.
- Identifying, supporting, and delivering against key campaigning targets, including working with the National Mind communications team.
- Compliance with relevant Mind Quality Mark indicators
- Open. Are you open to help people realise their potential?
- Together, partnership. Are you a team player?
- Responsive. Are you a good listener?
- Independent. Do you have the confidence to speak out fearlessly?
- Unstoppable. Do you have positive, never give up attitude?
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page.