19 November 2023
28 November 2023
Fixed term contract
18.5 hours per week
£25,000–£26,906 per year (pro rata)
Oxfordshire Mind – mental health adult facing practitioner
This role is responsible for delivery of the mental health component within the Oxfordshire Family Solution Plus approach. You'll engage with parents/carers requiring time-limited support with their mental health, as part of the multi-disciplinary Family Solution Plus team, to promote early engagement and aiming to de-escalate families in terms of social care intervention.
What you'll do
In this role you'll:
- Support service users to improve or maintain their mental health and wellbeing by offering and signposting support
- Maintain accurate information on support and services available in Oxfordshire
- Collect and accurately record service user data onto a secure database in a timely manner
- Liaise with colleagues, partner organisations and professional agencies to support service user needs
- Keep up to date with the various services offered by NHS and third sector providers
- Conduct regular dynamic risk assessments and take appropriate and timely actions to manage risks
- Undertake assessments of parents' and carers' mental health as part of home visits and appointments in the community
- Maintain knowledge of adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) and the impact these could have on parenting capacity and mental health
- Maintain effective professional relationships with the Family Solution Plus framework staff
We're looking for someone who's:
- Open - Are you open to help people realise their potential?
- Together - Are you a team player?
- Responsive - Are you a good listener?
- Independent - Do you have the confidence to speak out fearlessly?
- Unstoppable - Do you have a positive, never give up attitude?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Oxfordshire Mind website.