05 September 2023
11 September 2023
£12.99 - £13.98 per hour
South and Vale, Cherwell and West, Oxford City
Oxfordshire Mind – Locum Wellbeing Worker Localities
Would you like a rewarding temporary role in a leading mental health organisation? Do you have experience of supporting people achieve their goals and improve their wellbeing?
You can make a positive difference to people's lives, be part of a supportive and experienced team. If you are caring, understanding, and have a passion for supporting others then this is for you.
What you'll do
- Develop, maintain and facilitate a broad range of appropriate and responsive wellbeing peers support groups
- Contribute to the design, development, delivery and evaluation of our short course programme
- Facilitating courses within agreed protocols.
- Deliver an appropriate assessments of wellbeing need through an initial Options session
- Support service users to improve or maintain their mental health and wellbeing
- Collect and accurately record service user data onto a secure database in a timely manner
- Liaise with colleagues , partner organisations and professional agencies to support user needs
- Keep up to date with the various services offered by Oxfordshire Mind, Local mental health services and providers to enable appropriate information and signposting
- Conduct regular dynamic risk assessment and take appropriate and timely actions to manage the risks in relation to staff, service users and buildings
- Open - Are you open to help people realise their potential?
- Together, Partnership - Are you a team player?
- Responsive - Are you a good listener?
- Independent - Do you have the confidence to speak out fearlessly?
- Unstoppable - Do you have a positive, never give attitude?
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page.