17 July 2023
22 – 30 hours per week
£31,900 - £34,335 pro rata
Hybrid – Osney Mead office and remote
Oxfordshire Mind – events fundraising manager
About the role
Do you have experience of fundraising a 5 to 6 figure income from an exciting calendar of high-profile events?
Then we'd love to hear from you! We're looking for an events fundraising manager to cover a maternity leave position.
What you'll do:
- You'll have overall responsibility for managing major events that generate income for Oxfordshire Mind and Mind in Berkshire
- Develop excellent relationships with fundraisers from a diverse mix of audiences
- Manage 5 and 6 figure income streams that maximise return on investment, ensuring the day to day events budget is met
- Ensure an excellent stewardship experience for those supporting the charity
- Work with the comms team to design fundraising materials
- Use the CRM database
- Line manage the fundraising and events assistant, working closely with the community fundraiser
How to apply
For more information and to apply, click apply now at the top of this page.