02 October 2023
09 October 2023
37 hours per week
£62,500 - £67,266 per year
Osney Mead office, with travel to other sites as required
Oxfordshire Mind – director of services (deputy CEO)
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a passionate team. You'll play a central role in this growing Oxfordshire and Berkshire West based charity.
Our vision is to make sure everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets both support and respect.
This role offers the chance to make a difference and improve mental health provision in Oxfordshire, Reading, Wokingham and West Berkshire.
What you'll do
- Oversee the delivery of high quality services. These services will need to meet certain requirements and achieve set targets. You'll also be the main point of escalation for major service delivery issues.
- Increase Oxfordshire Mind and Mind in Berkshire’s professional profile. You'll influence the direction of wider mental health services, to make them better for people with mental health problems. You'll do this by developing good relationships with commissioners, prospective funders and stakeholders.
- Lead, line manage, coach and develop direct reports. You'll do this through supervisions, appraisals and performance management. You'll help them be more effective, and reach their full potential.
- Develop and encourage a culture of continuous improvement and innovation across all services. You'll set clear objectives to measure this.
- Deputise for the CEO. Work with and support the senior management team and board sub-committees. Attend board meetings and interact with the board as needed.
- Work with the CEO and senior management team to align and coordinate all business functions.
This is an important role in our organisation. We're looking for someone who can manage the development and strategic direction of Oxfordshire Mind. And provide effective and inspirational leadership.
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Oxfordshire Mind website.