21 September 2023
28 September 2023
Minimum 3 days per week (22.5 hours per week), with flexibility to increase to full-time hours (37 hours per week)
£21,838 - £24,076 per year
Oxfordshire Mind – development assistant
We're looking for a development assistant to support us with administration. You'll help us increase our income and build relationships with our supporters.
What you'll do
- Attend events and help with activities on the day. This will include setting up, preparing event materials, and helping volunteers or fundraisers.
- Respond to supporters’ questions quickly and professionally. You'll cover multiple email inboxes.
- Send materials to fundraisers including t-shirts and certificates.
- Manage the stock count of fundraising materials. You'll order, prepare and send materials to fundraisers for events.
- Be the team champion for our Customer Relationship Management system (CRM). You'll maintain, develop and update the CRM in line with GDPR regulations.
- Support the corporate and philanthropy teams to identify and research funding opportunities. You'll create and manage trackers and recording systems.
We're looking for someone who's:
Open - Are you open to help people realise their potential?
Together - Are you a team player?
Responsive - Are you a good listener?
Independent - Do you have the confidence to speak out fearlessly?
Unstoppable – Do you have a positive, never give up attitude?
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Oxfordshire Mind website.