01 November 2023
21 hours per week
£13.00 per hour
Nottinghamshire Mind – volunteer and placement lead
Nottinghamshire Mind’s Volunteer and Placement Lead is responsible for all aspects of volunteering and student placements within the organisation.
What you'll do
In this role you'll:
- Lead on all aspects of volunteering within the organisation
- Liaise with local universities
- Promote volunteering opportunities externally
- Coordinate training of volunteers
- Represent Nottinghamshire Mind
We're looking for someone who is great at building relationships, is super organised and has an understanding of how volunteering works.
This role involves working in partnership with service leads, further education providers and all kinds of members of the public. You'll need to be proactive and professional at all times.
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Nottinghamshire Mind website.