21 July 2023
Around £45,000 per year, depending on experience
North East Wales Mind – chief executive officer (CEO)
About the role
Would you like to lead a charity dedicated to fighting for good mental health and wellbeing for everyone in North East Wales?
North East Wales Mind is seeking a new Chief Executive Officer.
It’s an exciting time for the charity. We're delivering an ambitious new strategy while building on our excellent track record. The potential is huge!
You will be supported by our dedicated chair, our committed board of trustees, our experienced staff team and our valued volunteers.
Who we're looking for
You will be a passionate advocate and ambassador for mental health services. You'll demonstrate the following:
- Track record of operating at director level
- You'll have managed and embedded change
- Experience working with statutory and non-statutory bodies to achieve commissioning, grant and fundraising targets to grow a business
- Clear and inspirational leadership and people management skills
- Proven track record of managing, growing and developing support services in line with best practice in different and diverse communities, ideally in health or social care sectors
We're looking for:
- A people person who enjoys fostering a positive organisational culture and motivating teams to achieve fantastic results
- Someone who's comfortable leading and nurturing a team who may have experienced mental health problems
- Someone who can develop highly effective partnerships
- An active listener
- Someone who brings authentic leadership, an entrepreneurial flare and ensures the charity delivers high-quality services
Interview process and dates
The closing date for applications is Friday 21 July. Shortlisting interviews will take place the week after.
Next-stage interviews will take place on the 3 and 4 August. There'll be an assessment day in the week beginning 7 August.
How to apply
For more information and to apply, click Apply now at the top of this page.