07 October 2023
30 hours per week
£23,100 per year
Norfolk and Waveney Mind – HR advisor
We're looking for an HR Advisor to join our team. You'll support the organisation with a varied range of HR activities.
What you'll do
Offer HR guidance, support and coaching to our managers covering all stages of the employee lifecycle
Report on KPIs, making changes to improve on targets (like retention, absence, and turnover targets)
Support our passionate, hardworking HR team to attract, engage and progress the best people to support our charity
Offer support, coaching and advice to line managers to help them with day to day questions
Escalate cases to the HR business partner or senior business partner.
Prepare management information to support the site management team
- Have previous HR experience in a fast-paced environment
- Be CIPD level 5 qualified or part qualified (although we would consider candidates who have 3 years of HR experience)
- Be confident in your decision making and have strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Have demonstrable knowledge of current UK employment law
- Have experience of working in a similar role
- Be able to manage work autonomously and manage your own diary
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Norfolk and Waveney Mind website.