06 October 2023
19 October 2023
22.5 hours per week
£25,400 per year, pro-rata
Hybrid - York and remote
Mind in York – peer support coordinator
Working as part of the Pathway 2 Recovery (P2R) team and the York Community Mental Health Hub, you'll coordinate our peer support service.
The service supports people discharged from Foss Park Hospital and people who access the York Mental Health Hub.
What you'll do
- Recruit induct, train and line manage the senior peer supporter and the peer supporters on the project
- Make sure all systems and procedures are being followed
- Be a core member of the York Mental Health Hub and Pathway to Recovery teams
- Manage referrals, waiting lists and matching for the peer support service
- Support the adult wellbeing services manager with monitoring and evaluation
- Significant experience delivering services to people with a range of complex issues
- A good understanding of the needs of people leaving mental health hospitals
- Knowledge of mental health services
- An understanding of the concept, benefits and challenges of peer support
- To know how to effectively risk assess and safeguard people who use services
- To be able to identify deteriorating wellbeing
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Mind in York website.