31 October 2023
37.5 hours per week
£11.20 per hour
Mind in West Essex – pcn mental health coach
Mind in West are looking for a PCN mental health coach. The mental health coach will work with clients providing support.
What you'll do
- Manage a caseload of clients
- Conduct initial assessments and in agreements with clients, develop a SMART action plan.
- Track client's mental and alert the community services manager.
- Keep client notes on lamplight updated
- Be responsible for ensuring that services improve in line with internal recommendations
- Help clients who are looking for tribunals when required.
- Support clients who are looking for employment to access relevant agencies and information.
- Develop positive and supportive relationships with clients.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational/time management skills
- A positive, flexible and creative approach to problem solving
- Able to maintain accurate and concise records
- An ability to act calmly in emergencies and respond in a professional manner.
- Self-motivated with the initiative and ability to manage a varied workload
- Attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work flexibly
- The ability to work on your own initiative but be part of the Mind in West Essex team
- Willing to actively engage in regular supervision
- The ability to show a passion for helping vulnerable people
- Current driving license and/or ability to travel throughout West Essex
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Mind in West Essex website.