21 February 2024
22 February 2024
Fixed term maternity cover
37.5 hours per week
£18.25 per hour
Main work location
Mind in West Essex – crisis alternatives manager
The crisis alternatives manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations and ensuring the effective and compassionate management of the West Essex mental health crisis alternative service.
The role involves coordination and management of staff, implementing policies and procedures, and creating a supportive environment for individuals experiencing mental health crises.
What you'll do
In this role you'll:
- Give strong leadership to the sanctuary staff
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment, encouraging a culture of empathy, respect, and open communication
- Create, manage and maintain staff rotas
- Work as part of the Mind in West Essex management team on the development and delivery of the operational plan
- Design, implement, and evaluate crisis intervention programs and services to meet the needs of individuals seeking support
- Collaborate with mental health professionals to develop and enhance support strategies
We're looking for someone with:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in mental health services in a supervisory capacity
- Relevant management or team-leading qualification (or the willingness to work towards this)
- Evidence of continual professional development
- Understanding of the principles of trauma informed care and a person-centred approach to care
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Mind in West Essex website.