18 September 2023
25 September 2023
Fixed term contract
22.5 hours per week
£27,693 per year (£16,615.80 pro rata)
Mind in Tower Hamlets, Newham and Redbridge – supported self-help practitioner
In this role, you'll contribute to the delivery of Mind's supported self-help programme.
Supported self-help is a free, one-to-one, guided self-help service. It supports people to understand and manage their feelings.
What you'll do
- Look after a caseload of supported self-help clients. You'll help them deal with the early signs of poor mental health, such as anxiety, depression and stress.
- Follow a guided self-help model. And refer people to higher levels of support or other services as needed.
- Contribute to local Mind service level agreement targets.
- Maintain records of clients’ personal data and wellbeing outcomes.
- Build and maintain good relationships with partner agencies and programme staff.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Level 3 in health and social care, or equivalent
- 12 months' experience using social care skills, and working face-to-face with the public
- Experience of working in mental health services.
- 6 months' experience providing mental health/wellbeing services within a primary care setting.
- Experience of managing and setting up events, activities, and training
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Mind in Tower Hamlets, Newham and Redbridge website.