18 February 2024
37.5 hours per week
£28,869.40 per year
102-110 Mare Street, London, E8 3SG
Mind in the City, Hackney and Waltham Forest – community navigator
We're seeking an experienced person to lead on delivering the Community Navigation service to clients as part of their recovery support.
What you'll do
In this role you'll:
- Work as part of a team with colleagues including covering for planned and unplanned absences.
- Deliver Mind in the City, Hackney and Waltham Forest psychosocial interventions
- Facilitate and deliver therapeutic group programmes to clients
- Actively participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings and other service
- Carry out thorough and timely communication with partner agencies
- Mentor/coach up to 2-3 recovery workers to support skills
development and practice improvement (not formal line management)
We're looking for someone with:
- Engagement and communication skills
- Passion for working with vulnerable people and belief in people’s ability to change
- Ability to problem solve and use imagination when considering how to support someone
- Experience working in high-pressure environments
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Mind in the City, Hackney and Waltham Forest website.