11 August 2023
Fixed term until October 2024
35 hours per week
£13.59 per hour
Mind in Havering, Barking and Dagenham – peer support worker
This is an exciting opportunity to join our peer support service.
As a peer support worker, you'll give support and recovery guidance to people experiencing common and severe mental health problems. You'll draw on your own life experience to help guide your work.
- Develop a rapport and a therapeutic relationship with service users
- Give practical support to service users and their carers
- Be a member of the Neighbourhood Team (NT), carrying a caseload
- Offer evidence-based and individualised mental health care
- Plan care with other members of the team
- Involve service users and carers in care planning
- Share assessment, support plans and intervention with relevant people
- Go to training in trauma informed care
How to apply
For more information and to apply, click apply now at the top of this page.