06 October 2023
09 October 2023
30 hours per week
Up to £40,000 full time equivalent, dependent on experience
Mind in Haringey – finance manager
Do you have a strong background in finance? Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you have commitment and a flair for hands-on accounting? Want to work for an ambitious local charity? This could be the role for you.
What you'll do
- Control and manage our finances efficiently, meeting all legal requirements and best practice.
- Keep up-to-date financial records using appropriate accounting software. We currently use Quickbooks.
- Manage and forecast cash flow and manage banking facilities and reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly management accounts. This will include performance, forecasts for the financial year, and commentary.
- Prepare and present an annual budget to trustees. Contribute to the 3-year business plan.
- Attend and prepare reports for the trustees' finance and audit committee. Provide reports for monthly trustee meetings.
We're looking for someone who's self-motivated, proactive, hands-on and fully committed to the role.
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Mind in Haringey website.
First interviews will be held in the week beginning October 9. Second interviews will be held in the week beginning October 16.