08 September 2023
Fixed Term 1 year
37.5 hours per week
£32,000 per year
Mind in Cornwall – Income Generation Manager
This brand new role is a rare and exciting opportunity an innovative organisation towards future growth and ultimately, to support more people to live happier, healthier lives. This role is a key part of an initiative to diversify our income and have an increased focus on unrestricted income (income we can spend in an way that meets with out objectives).
What you'll do
- Establishing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) relationships with commercial organisations
- Developing social enterprises
- Legacy giving
- Bid writing
- Community events and fundraising
The right person for this role will:
- Have a proven track record in generating income for Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) organisations.
- Have passion for improving the lives of people and the communities in which they live.
- You'll have fundraising targets and will agree these with the CEO alongside a time frame for implementing our new income generation strategy.
- You'll successfully lead the growth of a team that will include a dedicated Community Fundraiser and you'll provide support and line management for this team.
- You'll be valuable asset in the exciting development of a high profile, quality driven, mental health organisation.
- The work yo do will mean that more people are supported to overcome their mental health challenges.
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page.