08 September 2023
Fixed term for 1 year
21 hours per week (part time)
£14,796 per year
Mind in Cornwall – community fundraiser
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to support an innovative organisation with their future growth and ultimately, to support more people to live happier, healthier lives.
This role is a vital part of our drive to diversify our income and have an increased focus on unrestricted income (income we can spend in any way that meets with our objectives).
What you'll do
Develop and deliver community events
Steward members of the public to support individual fundraising
Help run digital initiatives like online auctions
The right person for this role will:
- Have a track record in community fundraising for Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) organisations
- Have a passion for improving the lives of people and the communities where they live
- Bring innovative ideas for raising revenue and public profile
- Have a love for connecting with others and people will be drawn to your passion for the cause
- Be able to meet fundraising targets
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Mind in Cornwall website.