06 October 2023
37.5 hours per week
£26,000 per year
Mind in Buckinghamshire – social prescriber
Buckinghamshire Mind is seeking a social prescriber. To deliver our social prescribing service. Which empowers to take control of their health and wellbeing.
What you'll do
You will be responsible for:
- Taking referrals from GP practices with a primary care network.
- Provide personalised, holistic support to individuals.
- Develop trusting relationships by giving people time and attention to their priorities.
- Co-produce a personalised support plan to improve health and wellbeing.
- Managing and prioritising your own caseload, in accordance to people's needs.
- To refer people back to other health professionals/agencies. When the person's needs are beyond the scope of the social prescribing role.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is empathic and has active listening skills
- Has experience of supporting people with their mental health.
- Has the ability to 'join the dots' as part of a team in a collaborative project.
You'll need access to a vehicle during work hours. As you will need to travel between several locations. But alternative transport may be available.
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page.