21 September 2023
27 September 2023
37 hours per week full-time
£33,000 - £34,000 per year, pro rata
Mind in Bradford – senior service manager
Mind in Bradford is seeking a senior service manager. To deliver our diverse portfolio of children and young people's services. The ideal candidate will bring a wealth of experience in leading teams. To drive the success and expansion of our children and young people's services.
What you'll do
- Drive the development and delivery of Mind in Bradford's CYP services
- Provide essential support to Service Managers and Service Coordinators in day-to0day operations of our CYP services
- Support the Service Director to translate strategic goals into actionable plans
- Contract manage subcontracted service providers
- Contribute to the design, implementation and delivery of new services. Ensuring they offer innovative solutions to address evolving local need
- Provide excellent line management to a diverse, multi-disciplinary management team to ensure they excel in their roles
- Oversee CYP safeguarding, incidents, concerns and disclosures captured by staff, ensuring a timely and robust response.
- Support the on-call rota to ensure all practitioners have access to support and advice.
The role will appeal to those who:
- Have a proven track record in children and young people's mental health service leadership
- Thrive in dynamic environments, adapting quickly to evolving situations
- Excel in effective communication across diverse levels.
- Are a collaborative yet independent decision-maker
- Feel passionate about creating person-centred impact
- Initiate solutions proactively and are a resilient problem solver
- Bring exceptional organisation skills and a flair from innovation.
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page.